The Adriapol Forum is the first Albanian International Forum that has been conceived to promote the Creative Economy and the Smart Development. The creative economy combines eleven creative and artistic industries: from art to music, literature, film, the media, design, architecture to games development.
The Forum, attended and supported by Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Entrepreneurship, Ministry of Urban Development and Tourisms, Ministry of Innovation and Public Administration, Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth, will found the basis for future initiatives and collaborations between Albania, Italy, Greece, Macedonia (FYROM) and Kosovo.
The Adriapol Forum is highly committed to directly support the actors from the creative economy as well as the development of creative locations and spaces.
- Regional harmonization of various initiatives and projects to achieve a natural integration of the region into the EU.
- Vertical integration initiatives of various government levels in the region.
- Horizontal interactions of different actors and stakeholders in the sectors of Creative Economy and Smart Development.
- Organization of regional networks and partnerships that create synergy through increasing competitiveness in a fickle reality and extremely competitive.
- Implementation of best international models by enhancing the capacities of local actors.